This form collects personal information about you.
- The administration, operation, management, and marketing of the Lifestages KiwiSaver Scheme, including but not limited to enabling decisions to be made regarding this form;
- Accessing any database (including, without limitation, the New Zealand Transport Agency's database of driver licences and the Department of Internal Affair's database of passports) to verify identity information;
- Marketing goods and services provided by the Bank and its assignees or subsidiaries;
- Communicating with you, including by way of email and other electronic or social media means, in connection with administering, financing, insuring or enforcing your accounts and any other product or service provided by the Bank to you;
- Providing you with customer support; or
- Enabling any party involved in your investments with us to discharge their respective administrative and regulatory obligations.
By completing this form you authorise us to access any of your contact details that may be held by SBS Bank. Personal information is collected and stored by the Bank or its agents. We will take reasonable steps to protect personal information that is held by us from unauthorised access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your information will be held by the Bank at the address set out in the current Product Disclosure Statement for the Lifestages KiwiSaver Scheme, and may be disclosed:
- To Trustees Executors Limited ("Supervisor");
- To your adviser and any other person we recognise as having an interest in your investments with us;
- To related companies of FANZ, including SBS Bank and its subsidiaries or any assignees or potential assignees;
- To Inland Revenue;
- Where required by law;
- As otherwise authorised by you; or
- Where relevant for any of the purposes above.
We are bound by, and comply with, the Privacy Act 2020. Under the Privacy Act 2020, you have the right to access and to request correction of any personal information about you held by the Bank and/or the Supervisor.
You may request access to, or correction of, any personal information we hold about you by emailing our privacy officer at email@example.com or, if you have an account login, by using a facility on the website that allows you to access and correct personal information we hold about you. To ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate and current, please notify us of any changes to such information as soon as possible.